Sunday, September 13, 2009

Epic boss battles

In Spiderman 3 you'll get a chance to play against some pretty mean baddies and fight them. In the presentation I got to sling my hook at the Sandman, the Lizard and Kingpin. Each boss fight is unique and can last anywhere between 5 – 20minutes. The boss fights feature quick-time battles like the main boss fights in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. The boss fights are visually awesome. I was able to play through some of the boss battles and I think the fight against Scorpion was the best one. In the game, Scorpion is an ally of Spiderman but a mind controlling device which is fixed to Scorpions' head is making him want to destroy Spiderman. Using the quick-time effect by pressing the relevant button that's shown on screen while watching the action was quite pleasing, just imagine dodging Scorpions' dangerous tail, leaping out of the way and then grabbing the villain before throwing him out of the window! Overall Spiderman 3 is graphically good and the scope of the open ended city is vast. I'm now looking forward to both the game and movie but I'm not sure which one I want to experience first... pre-order Spiderman 3 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment